Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I Think I'm in Love!



I just watched the new internet TV station, RealCatholicTV.com and I think I'm in love! Vic Faust and Mike Voris are terrific! Faust does the news and Voris does commentary. The Voris commentary on Joe Biden's Meet the Press interview is brilliant. He shows Biden speaking, then comments on Biden's statements. He's not afraid to call a spade a spade and label Biden's lies and hypocrisies for what they are.

Besides these two programs, Real Catholic TV has strong messages from several Catholic bishops on the role of Catholics in politics, gay marriage, Christian unity, etc. Real Catholic TV has a free section and a $10 a month premium offering. A particularly interesting preview is for "Shadow Priest" beginning in October. "You may not see him, but you will definitely want to hear him., says the promo. Then Shadow Priest says, "They replaced the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit with the egotistical trinity of me, myself, and I." Does that sound like liberalism and a description of Obama?

Hey, I'm sold on Real Catholic TV and look forward to watching the development of this exciting new Catholic media. Go, Real Catholic, go!

No comments:

Post a Comment