Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A Moment of Silent Honor for all our Veterans Living or Dead

On this veterans' day I honor my father, my brother, my son-in-law, my nephews, and all those who have served our country in wartime or at peace. And especially to the fallen who made the ultimate sacrifice and the wounded who live with constant physical reminders of their service. Remember them today and pray in thanksgiving for their faithfulness.

Let us also pray for those who died and were wounded at Fort Hood this week. They were sacrificed on the altar of political correctness by military and political leaders more concerned about hurting feelings than preserving the safety of those who serve.

May God have mercy on the dead and protect the living.



No comments:

Post a Comment