Search This Blog

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Autism: Its increase correlates to use of fetal cell line vaccines!

There's a lot of speculation about the reason autism is increasing so much. And I know families with autistic children so this jumped out at me while I was reading an article on the growing use of aborted baby parts for everything from cosmetics to vaccines. Here's the information from research scientist Dr. Theresa Deisher, "a molecular and cellular physiologist and an internationally-recognized expert in regenerative medicine":
Fetal cell line vaccines such as measles-mumps-rubella, chicken pox, and hepatitis A are not only morally problematic, said Deisher, but their use has a dramatic correlation with an epidemic on the rise: autism.

When examining the points at which autism diagnosis mysteriously spiked in the U.S., said Deisher, "the only thing that is associated with these change points is the introduction of a fetal cell vaccine." She said the correlation even holds true for the U.S., Canada, Great Britain, Wales, Denmark, Japan, and southeastern Asian countries: "in every country we have looked at, they have different change points, every one is associated with an aborted fetal event." No other variable, she said, has correlated so closely to the pattern of autism diagnosis.
You can't fool Mother Nature. God set the world in motion in accord with laws of morality. Does anyone really believe that there will not be serious negative consequences from seriously sinful acts? See the complete article here.

2 comments:

  1. Have a good Christmas and a prosperous new year. Thanks for your work in helping us have some idea of a larger picture. Pray for me to turn to prayer and mortification instead of anger and when I get angry and remember, I'll try so to pray for you, too. God bless you in your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will add you to our rosary journal and ask my guardian angel to bring you to Mass with me. (I'm not too good at remembering but my angel has a photographic memory and perfect recall for all my prayer intentions!)

    And I thank you so much for your prayers and wish you the most blessed of Christmases. And don't squelch all that anger. Righteous anger is appropriate and it spurs us to fight. A person who doesn't get angry over the murder of the innocent is inhuman! It's what we do with our anger that makes us a barbarian or a Christian.

    ReplyDelete