Search This Blog

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Wish I were at the Mass of the Lord's Supper

It's been one of those weeks. I started with the respiratory crud last weekend and it is hanging on and on and on. I get on these coughing jags and can't stop. So I've been dosing myself with honey lemon tea and using vicks, but I knew I couldn't make it through a long service with incense. So I'm home saying my rosary and reading the Mass instead. It just isn't the same. Hope I can make services tomorrow. The Easter Triduum is my favorite time of the liturgical year. Bring me to Church in spirit, Lord, that I might worship with my husband and parish family.

2 comments:

  1. I have never attended the Holy thursday Mass, and I wanted to go tonight and was unable to do so. So I like you, Mary Anne, will have to go there in spirit, and your video certainly helped me to do that. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Fiat voluntas tua."

    ReplyDelete