Search This Blog

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Occupy Wall Street: Class Warfare in Action

I've been reading about Occupy Wall Street, but trying to figure out what the protesters want is a challenge. They obviously hate the rich...except, perhaps for George Soros who is helping to finance their campout. Oh...and rich global warming gasbag Al Gore who's come out in support of their protest even though nobody knows what they want. The protesters have started demonstrating at the homes of rich NYC execs. I haven't heard that they have a problem with rich liberal celebrities in town. Hey, why not picket David Letterman or Diane Sawyer's house?

The liberal establishment, including the super rich, appear to be in love with Occupy Wall Street and the usual suspects support it. Which means, I'll bet, that we are seeing the same manipulation of the mob that takes place in every revolution. And what are most leftist revolutions about? Certainly not about improving the lot of the average Joe. Nope! The people are just the means for the manipulators to gain power. Remember the Communist Revolution? The czar and the nobility were murdered or driven out. And the people? They had the privilege of being slaves of the state, a state that talked about the equality of comrades, but where the few party leaders were more equal than the many.

Frankly, I'm concerned that this is really about fomenting anarchy which historically leads to dictatorship. Is martial law in our future? I hope not, but I don't think we can rule it out. Pray for our poor besieged country.

7 comments:

  1. I am of the opinion that this was started by the Obama election campaign. Remember that Van Jones and Soros were in there right from the beginning.

    The talking point on the left is that this is the liberal answer to the tea party and in the talking points they claim to have a lot in common with you tea party people.

    The election strategy from Obama teams perspective is to 1) create anarchy 2) gin up enthusiasm for the democrats and liberals among young people and others. and 3) draw the attention away from Obama by blaming the rich and Wall Street fro all of America's problems. The big question is how many of the original people out there are either getting paid to be out there or are on a liberal group's payroll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of our most fundamental rights is to peaceably assemble. While I don't know exactly what it is they are trying to promote, I defend completely their right to do this. I'm surprised that you feel the way you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course I support the right to peaceably assemble, but there are conflicting rights here. Do the folks in the neighborhood have a right to use the park? Do I have a right to demand that I be allowed to assemble anywhere at any time for as long as I might want? How about a public library. Do I have a right to gather a few thousand of my friends and camp in the library? Do I have a right to trash it? I wish they'd go assemble on Capitol Hill and on the ellipse behind the White House. Watch how long that would be allowed to go on by the liberals on the Hill and the uber liberal in the oval office? They support their movement as long as it's someplace else.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know you were a millionaire!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are just a bunch of spoiled brat whiney butts as far as I can see. Did you see the video of the kid who wants the rich to pay his tuition just because? This is a canned event by a bunch of wannabe Woodstock types who are trashing the neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Neither did I. Do you know something I don't? My treasure is in my five kids, their spouses, and my twenty grandchildren. Praise God!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It also appears that Obama and his thugs are creating a distraction to lull people away from the "Fast & Furious" scandal and other scandals. As always, our criminal media is doing his bidding.

    ReplyDelete