1) Stop using contraceptive drugs. They pollute the ground water and contribute to genetic changes in fish. Use Natural Family Planning and be open to life and love.
2) Love your spouse and family. Don't get divorced. A couple who stays together lives in one housing unit instead of two. That saves trees and other natural building materials, reduces energy because of shared appliances, and reduces stress on the kids making them more likely to hug a tree instead of kick it. Studies show that kids whose parents divorce have a lower life expectancy and engage in riskier behavior. Do the planet (and your kids) a favor by staying together through "good times and bad."
3) Instead of wasting time and money at the mall on stuff you don't need, take a hike and praise God for giving us this beautiful earth and making us its stewards.
4) Take your kids or grandkids on a litter walk. (Wear gloves.) Tell them stories about being responsible and caring for their neighborhoods. "Once upon a time there were two little children who lived in a pleasant village. Unfortunately, it had a McDonalds on one end of town which was a Big Mac away from their house. Every day they found foil wrappers, fry holders and empty drink cups scattered on their front lawn...."
5) Don't use weedkillers on your yard. Let the dandelions give it that cheery color. You'll be doing the honeybees a favor too. They like dandelions! In fact, if you don't use herbicides you can eat dandelions. The leaves are good in salad and the flowers can be breaded and fried. Really! Maybe I'll make some for dinner.
6) Have a garden swap. Trade plants with your neighbors. You'll add new plants at no cost. If you want lamb's ear I've got plenty. Also I'd be glad to share daffodils and lilies. The forsythia is volunteering as well. And the chives are growing everywhere. Want some Greek oregano? Got that too. Gardeners are the best friends on earth. They love to share!
7) Ignore the environmental wackos who think the best thing you can do for the planet is kill yourself. God made you in His image and likeness to take care of and enjoy the earth. You are the pinnacle of His creation. Tell a friend!