Search This Blog

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Not for Kids: The Diseased Gay Deathstyle

SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED INFECTIONS
'Chem sex' commonly reported by UK gay men diagnosed with shigella

I had this comment on another post last night from "Nora." 
I was so shocked to come across your blog; I read your comments regarding the retreat for LGBT folks at St Theresa's in Palm Springs. Why are you so anti-gay? What happened to you in your life that would make you crusade against people who only want the same things you do: love,  a happy life and peace? 
I worked for a Catholic organization in the Bay Area for ten years and I will tell you that at least one third of the clergy was gay. If you have an issue with this, you should find another faith....but good luck, because we are everywhere.

My advice to you is to work on softening your heart. You are obviously very afraid of all things gay for a reason. Good luck with your self reflection!
This just made me shake my head. Nora has her head in a cloud
pretending that I'm hard-hearted because I condemn the death style of "gay" life. I can't imagine a greater misnomer than that lovely little word "gay" which has been perverted to mean same sex couples bonking each other in the most diseased ways possible. Let's celebrate e-coli, eh by playing in it?

Here's what I wrote back to poor, mixed-up Nora who says she's a Catholic, but clearly not one who accepts the Lord's laws as relating to her and her sexual behavior.
No Nora, I am not "anti-gay." I am anti-sin. Someone with same-sex attraction is no more absolved from God's laws on chastity than an opposite-attracted person. Adultery, fornication, masturbation, and same sex diddling are all sinful, in fact so seriously sinful that they can send the one who engages in them to hell if they do not repent. 
"Gay" clergy are a scandal but the fact that there are sinners among priests is not surprising. Neither is it new. Read your history. St. Peter Damien was fighting homosexuality in the priesthood in the 11th century. 
I actually have a very soft heart. I don't want anyone to go to hell. That's the only thing I'm "afraid" of. My advice to you is a little self reflection on the Scripture which makes it clear that sexual sinners will not get a pass and will not enter the kingdom of heaven if they do not repent.

I'm a mom of five and grandmother of twenty-two. When my little ones played in their feces, I taught them it was dirty and could make them sick. In fact, 50 years ago there were two venereal diseases; now there are over twenty. There is no "gay" in the gay deathstyle. It destroys health and, if you look at the statistics on drug use and abuse in same-sex households, it's hard to take you seriously when you talk about gays wanting "love, a happy life and peace." Obviously, they are looking in the wrong places. Those things are found in conforming oneself to the will of God; not rebelling against Him.

Since you say "we are everywhere" you make it clear exactly why you are upset with my blog. Ear tickling is much more pleasant than being admonished for choosing sin. I'm not afraid of you, I'm afraid for you. And so I'm adding you to my rosary journal and Mass intentions. We are all sinners, but only repentant sinners go to heaven and I'd like to see you there.
My last bit of advice to Nora and her same-sex attract brothers and sisters: Run don't walk to Confession and cling to the Blessed Mother and her rosary to overcome a sin that is so self-destructive it kills not only the soul, but the body as well.

And here are a few more articles about this death style that is supposedly no different than the love between men and women!

High rate of new infections with HPV types associated with a high risk of anal cancer among gay men living with HIV

Interesting sentence from the story: "A widely reported study earlier this year showed that at least half of partnered gay men in San Francisco had developed some form of an open relationship." 

1 comment:

  1. "because we are everywhere"

    They claim this often so we will give up our faith and join them. Don't be fooled!

    "My name is Legion: for we are many."
    Mark 5:9

    ReplyDelete