Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Tell Us Again How Great the Economy Is....

Layoffs Prove the Deceit of Amnesty

Microsoft is laying off 18,000 workers. Electrical engineering jobs have sunk from 385,000 in 2002 to 300,000 last year and many are going to foreign workers who can be paid less. Twenty-four million Americans are out of work, filling part time or temporary jobs, or have left the workforce altogether.

But the man behind the curtain will tell you all is well. Look at the situations in your own family. If your family is like ours, it puts the lie to the all is hunky-dory and rosy mantra of the Democrats.

2 comments:

  1. I can look at my family and definitely see that all is not rosy. My husband can't find work because he is over 50. He was "laid off" in 2005 and has only worked outside the home since for a year since then. I work two part-time jobs at a low pay. My husband has a Masters degree in Mechanical Engineering and I have a Bachelor's degree in Secondary Education. I have applied for better paying jobs for two years, and because I don't dye my hair and it is grey, if I make it to the interview I don't get the job. So we just keep our prayers going and do our best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many challenges, Kate. I'm adding your name and your family to my rosary journal. Every time we pray the rosary your intentions will be included.

    Your comment about dying your hair reminded me of a friend, an engineer, who said the same thing. She had a number of interviews and didn't get the jobs and as soon as she died her hair, she got one. It's our sick society where vanity and lust rule.

    Diane Sawyer isn't any younger because she bleaches her hair and Barbara Walters isn't any younger because she's had her face stretched so much she can hardly talk.

    ReplyDelete