Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Who Will "Control" the Synod on the Family

I hate the title of this article by Jeff Mirus at Catholic Culture, but it's a good article.

The Ignatius Press conspiracy to control the Synod on the Family

I intend to download Edward Pentin's new book on my Kindle today and read it while I ride away to nowhere on my exercise bike.

Everything I've read about the book makes it sound like a real blockbuster. What a courageous son of the Church Edward Pentin is. Please pray for him. I'm sure the liberals  progressives will be treating him like the plague at the Synod.

By the way, are you joining the novena for the Synod? My husband and I started the prayers last night, but it's never too late to begin. Our Lady of Victory, pray for us.

1 comment:

  1. This book is fabulous at documenting the intrigues, the characters, the hijinx of the Synod so far. Pentin reports from inside the barque of Peter during a storm. He does this so well that you are actually reminded of what it is like to be reading something that is completely trustworthy and doesn't need second guessing.





    Anon Mary

    ReplyDelete