Search This Blog

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Bishop Bruskewitz: A Bold Man of Truth

Interview with Life Site News

Are you ready for the persecution? It's here and if you don't toe the party line you are likely to feel the jackboots!

Bishop Bruskewitz tells it like it is with no pulled punches. I wish he were my bishop. Since Bishop Loverde reached 75 in September we are waiting for announcement that his resignation has been accepted and we have a new bishop. I really fear that Pope Francis will give us a shepherd like Cupich. I have certainly been critical of Bishop Loverde, but have always prayed he would stay here because I didn't want to see him promoted. Now I wonder what's in store for us.

Lord Jesus, please protect our diocese and send us a shepherd after your own heart!

2 comments:

  1. "I wish he were my Bishop". Great minds think alike they say. I had the same reaction.

    I know that I've said this before but I often pray for God to send us good holy priests and especially bishops and cardinals. He does so with B. Bruskewitz and a few others like Schneider and Burke. I have to remember to thank Him more for the ones He does send.
    I think, tho, that I'll start adding "young and vigorous" to my appeals to heaven now too.

    ReplyDelete