Search This Blog

Sunday, March 26, 2017

If you can be transgender, why not transracial, trans-species, or even transplanetary?

So...which planet are you from?
Hey, folks, I've finally decided to reveal something about myself that I've kept in the closet for...well, since my "enlightenment" (which occurred as I watched the video below).

My heart tells me that I'm really a Venusian. I know this because...well...just because I do. I feeeeeel transplanetary, and since I'm not warlike I can't be from Mars and I'm not a lunatic (although some may disagree) so I can't be from the moon. And, after all, Venus is named for the goddess of love and I'm a very loving person. hence I must be a Venusian.

On the other hand, maybe I'm from Mercury since I'm frequently hot, although I'm not particularly fleet of foot and I don't think anyone would describe me as mercurial. I guess I could be from Jupiter since I'm often pretty jovial especially when I'm with my grandchildren.

I could be from Saturn since Saturn is described as the "ring-bearer" and I love Bilbo and Frodo in Tolkien's Lord of the Rings.

Maybe I can be a Venusian from Sunday to Wednesday and a Saturnian Thursday to Saturday.

On the other hand, that might get me in trouble with ICE and I'd hate to be picked up and sent to NASA for a return trip home.

I think I'll communicate with my inner self and see if I can be transpecies instead. I've always wanted to fly like a bird. Think I'll be one. Hmmm....but which one? I'll let you know after further enlightenment.

2 comments:

  1. Don't mock these enlightened persons. I relate to them. Deep down inside I just KNOW I'm a world-class surgeon. Any transperson out there interested? I'm a little less expensive then the cis-educated doctors.

    ReplyDelete