Well, this is interesting....
- Jeffrey Sachs, no friend of Catholics, is actually exposing the truth about COVID and the NIH constructing viruses that are more lethal to humans -- "dangerous research." Government "creates stories." It doesn't care about the truth. "This is not real investigation." NIH showed "a lot of bad behavior." Fauci "played the bureaucratic heavy." Lancet (medical journal) said that, "There is a pathway that this could have come out of a lab for sure." The "Fauci shop has not told us the truth....We also don't know what other dangerous stuff is going on....nobody knows except the insiders." [Check out the video interview.]
And what's going on with the latest Synod....you know, the Synod on Synodality with all the input from Catholic laity around the world?
- Liberals are using it to push the same agenda proposed at the Call to Action Conference in Detroit back lo those many years ago in the 70s: women priests, homosexual and anything goes sex, contraception, etc. ad nauseum. Some things never change! The Synod true supporters are calling it the "fruit of the Council." That doesn't say much for the council, since the hype including the logo indicates it's indeed "fruity." You only need to know one thing: instead of defending the rights of children to grow up in a real family with a mom and dad, the synod offers 'testimony' from "married" same-sex couples who've adopted children. [See LifeSiteNews Vatican synod website celebrates homosexuality and child adoption by same-sex couples]
- While libs are celebrating the latest Vatican scandal, Cardinal Mueller called the synod "a hostile takeover of the Church." In an October 6th interview with Raymond Arroyo. Here's a little of what he said:
- “This is a system of self-revelation and is the occupation of the Catholic Church” and “the hostile takeover of the Church of Jesus Christ, which is a column of the Revealed Truth...This has nothing to do with Jesus Christ, with the Triune God, and they think doctrine is only like a program of a political party who can change it according to their voters.”
- Synod leaders are “dreaming of another church [that] has nothing to do with the Catholic faith” and is “absolutely against [her]....They want to abuse this process for shifting the Catholic Church and not only in another direction, but in the destruction of the Catholic Church.” [Watch the video. It's shocking! Pray the rosary every day to save the Church.]
The synod is a "hermeneutic of Protestantism" according to the cardinal, the latest attempt to eliminate doctrines. If the synodal leaders succeed, the cardinal said, it will be the "end of the Catholic Church." Of course, it won't be the end of the true church but a false church will occupy the Vatican. Remember that Mary warned about the confusion and "diabolical disorientation" that we would see. No matter what happes, the underground church will continue. If you want to experience the "spirit" of the coming synod just listen to the song selected. It could be a theme for one of Disney's pro-homosexual films. We are all caring and sharing together as we promote novel doctrines that reject the faith of our fathers.
I was planning to do a segment on the latest accusations of schism against the SSPX by the fanatic in Ferndale who never met a fellow Catholic he couldn't or wouldn't smear if they are (horrors!) a "rad trad." But I'll save that for another post since this is getting a bit long.
As my friend, Frank Walker, always says at the end of his Stumbling Block videoes, "God save the Church!"
They stole the concept from this drivel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AjkUyX0rVwReplyDelete
Takes me back to the bad church music of my youth ...ReplyDelete
I just threw up a little.ReplyDelete
Sounds like some romantic sentimentalism you'd endure in a bad bar... Do they serve gin and tonics at the sin nod?ReplyDelete