Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Where is Your Line in the Sand? Do You Believe in Catholic Doctrine?


Yesterday I posted on the insane asylum that Rome has become. The video above by Michael Matt is absolutely on target and illustrates exactly what I described. I haven't always agreed with Matt, but I applaud his message here and add some other points he brings up to my evidence for the insanity at the Vatican.

  • Francis allowed transgender folks to be godparents and witnesses at Catholic weddings!!! normalizing sodomy and transgender ideology -- Papal actions "publicly contradict the teaching of the Lord."
  • Throwing good bishops and good priests under the bus!
  • Synodal document publishing witness of two "married" homosexual men (Synod on Synodality) normalizing and advancing perversion [Source] -- According to Infovaticana:
The text maintains that the Church must promote a “paradigm shift” inspired by Vatican II and based on a new “hermeneutic of the human,” where truth does not appear formulated “once and for all,” but developed historically in dialogue with cultures, communities, and personal experiences.

  • The African bishops opposition to the blessing of same sex couples was treated with sanctimony as just a cultural difference. You could almost see them dismissing "those bishops" as benighted and stupid. After all, they come from the dark continent.

If you don't think there is a crisis in the Church and a state of necessity, you may need a mental examination yourself.

The line in the sand has "everything to do with damnation," Matt says. He's right. Where is your line? Will you obey the pope if he changes the words of Consecration at the Mass?

I draw my line at the truth which is, in fact true "once and for all," the truth of the doctrine taught by the Church for two millennia. And that, friends, is why I support the SSPX. Who is upholding the doctrine of the church? James Martin? Cardinal Fernandez? Pope Francis? Pope Leo? 

Is this the time, as Our Lady warned at La Salette, when Rome will become the seat of the AntiChrist? Has Rome lost the faith? Watch the video. What do you think? Where's your line in the sand?

In this month of the angels, let us pray for their assistance. They battled with the rebellious angels led by Lucifer. They can help us now. Remember, the faith will be preserved by at least a remnant. Please, Lord, let me be among that group of faithful Catholics who never lose the one, true faith.

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, many times I see that on your blog, you put Leo XIII instead of Leo XIV. Poor Leo XIII, he's getting the slaps instead of Pervost.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a little confused. I didn't put a number after Leo's name, but I'd appreciate a correction if I do goof up. I love Pope Leo XIII. I'm currently reading one of his encyclicals and there is definitely no comparison between him and Leo XIV.

      Delete