Search This Blog

Monday, August 2, 2010

So Easy Even a Cave Mom Could Do It

I love the look of this product designed for making your own baby food. Why restrict it to babies? The amount it makes appears to be perfect for two people so I can see a real application for older folks like us. We've been looking at the superduper Vitamix blender when they show it at Costco. But it's $400 to 500 with attachments, etc. This looks great and does a lot of the same things only in smaller portions and with less cleanup. (Less noisy too, according to reviews.) Gives whole new meaning to the term "baby" -- as in "Hey, Baby, what would you like for dinner?"

I've been checking the reviews and saw one from a person caring for an elderly parent with Parkinsons who needs pureed food. So the applications for this little super blender aren't just babies and baby food. Think applesauce, blueberry syrup, steamed fresh veggies (without pureeing), mashed sweet potatoes, etc. Wonder if my kids need a Christmas idea.

2 comments:

  1. perfetto!
    one for me and one for each of my 3young mother nieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I come over for dinner? (JUST KIDDING!)

    ReplyDelete