Saturday, December 24, 2011
A Bit of Christmas Trivia for Christmas Eve
1) What company was instrumental in advertising the special and even had a sign with its name on it in the original version?
2) What did Charles Schulz refuse to allow in the cartoon even though it was considered mandatory in comedy shows of the day?
3) Where did Schulz get the voices for most of his characters?
4) What mistake did the animators make that is readily seen?
5) Why did Snoopy get most of the action scenes?
6) What "controversial" element of the program made the producers think the show would only be shown once instead of becoming the annual hit it is?
7) And last -- What Christmas special always puts poor Charlie Brown in second place?
Check out the anwers at 10 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About ‘A Charlie Brown Christmas’