- Schools at every level will celebrate homosexual marriage and will brainwash children to believe it's normal. In Mass high schools have assemblies, clubs, pass out tracts, etc. celebrating homosexuality. Middle schools have homosexual teachers discussing the most graphic details of gay sex in the classroom "because it's legal." Elementary schools use gay books like "King and King" to brainwash babies in Kindergarten.
- Libraries (both school and community) will carry books advancing and celebrating homosexuality including some that are nothing but pornography. Kids browsing the stacks will be exposed the worst kind of filth.
- Public health departments will downplay the devastating impact of same-sex practices.
- Businesses will be forced to provide insurance for perverted behavior that causes catastrophic health problems. All types of businesses (restaurants, caterers, wedding photographers, etc.) will be forced to accept clients against their consciences or be accused of discrimination
- Your tax dollars will fund homosexual activists groups (they already do) to a greater extend than ever. Public service employees will be forced to attend sensitivity training brainwashing sessions.
- Lawyers will be tested on their knowledge of same-sex law issues.
- "Gay pride" events will become more and more blatant and pervasive on Main Street U.S.A. If you want to see what this means, check out the Folsom Street Fair. (warning: photos have been sanitized but are still graphic)
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Same-sex "marriage" and what it means for your family
Who is in the best position these days to know what the impact of same-sex marriage is on a culture? Massachusetts and California where citizens are living the reality. What are the eyewitnesses telling us? Mass Resistance recently posted the devastating impact on their website and I encourage you to read the whole sordid story. But here's a thumbnail of what you can expect if it comes to your home town -- and it will if Barack Obama has his way.