Search This Blog

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Meet "Joe the Baby"


A friend sent me an email this morning. Read what she said. I think she's onto something. Poor baby Joey. What's on your bumper?

"Recently (since 'Joe the plumber') my husband came up behind me in the kitchen and put on the counter a little 3x5 card I have had for a few years with the picture of a medically-gloved hand holding the remains of a poor little aborted baby. RW said, 'This is Joe the baby'. It struck me so hard--I had liked that photo but the name gave it even more power. So I arranged for a sign company to make 2 magnetic signs with the photo to go on the side of our vans.... I had them make 1"x12" strips which read, "Joe the Baby" and have been driving around with that poor little baby on my door for almost a week now. No one has stolen it, and although it has not gotten much exposure because we live in a very rural area and not on a busy street, it has been in parking lots several times. No persecution yet. I guess we must decide to take the risk of persecution and this we can do if we are doing what we are doing for the sake of God in charity. May He help us Soon and very soon, maybe. God Bless. Magnificat!"

No comments:

Post a Comment