Search This Blog

Monday, July 16, 2012

Dead Dogs for Obama

You gotta read it to believe it. My dog Shaley died a few years ago. I never thought to register her to vote. But now my eyes are opened. She would have made a good Republican. She was a border collie and a hard worker who spent her days trying to corral the kids. 


As for voter ID being discriminatory that is such patent nonsense. If somebody under 35 buys beer at the grocery, he is ID'd. When I went to the doctor's for my annual physical I had to present an ID. If I drive, I have to carry my driver's license ID whenever I'm behind the wheel. To fly on a commercial airline I have to present an ID. We hear all kinds of talk about security. Isn't securing the integrity of the vote important? 


I have no intention of registering my dead dog to vote. But I have no doubt that some of our "honest" politicians would happily register dead dogs, dead people, and cartoon characters if it would help them win the election. (Just see what ACORN was up to.) Despite his words, Obama has shown himself to be among the least transparent and most venal politicians in history. We better be sure somebody is minding the store in November to keep the dogs at bay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment