Search This Blog

Friday, July 13, 2012

Fr. Guarnizo Gets the Boot from Archdiocese of Washington

A CNA story has the update on Fr. Guarnizo's relationship with the Archdiocese of Washington, D.C. Well, Cardinal Wuerl has a reputation for coddling the gay cabal and this episode indicates nothing's changed since his days in Pittsburgh. Shame on him and may God bless Fr. Guarnizo. Let's all pray for him. God promises that all things work together for good to those who love the Lord and serve according to His purpose. I claim that promise for Father. As for Cardinal Wuerl, his action makes it likely the gays will go after other good priests. Meanwhile, Barbara Johnson is the sweetheart of the local lavendar lobby. How do you suppose that will play on Judgment Day? What do you suppose God thinks about the action of a woman who destroys the ministry of one of His Sons because he attempted to protect the Body and Blood of Christ from sacrilege? I think on that great and terrible day I'd rather be Fr. Guarnizo than either Barbara Johnson or Cardinal Wuerl.


4 comments:

  1. I just told off a fellow high school graduate who had the audacity (audacity of hope my eye) to send me a pro Obama-Bidden e-mail. I told him exactly what I thought of a man (Obama) who did not have the decency to help a child who suvived abortion and was willing to let them die in a sink. I also told him that although President Obama talks about responsibilty, he rarely takes resposibility himself, and that he showed a lack of making others responsible when he said it was all right for his daugherts and their boyfriends to kill their own children by abortion if they have sex outside of marriage. I do not think he will be sending me that pile of manure about Romney being worse than Obama again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious about Obama supporters. Why do they support him? I can understand a gay person or an abortion activist or a Planned Parenthood worker or somebody on welfare...but why would anybody who gets up and goes to work support him? He's destroying the economy, hasn't accomplished a single thing except to increase government and the national debt. I just find it baffling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you Mary Ann, get that we have to make it a priority to get that mongrel out of the White House while there is an America left.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary Ann, I've wondered the same thing about Obama supporters and cannot figure it out. I get that there is much that is not discussed in MSM and that much of his tyranny may be hidden to those that do not dig deeper. That said, people's own experiences over the past 3+ years should speak for themselves. Baffling, indeed! As to Fr. Guarnizo, I pray that he can remain strong against the persecution. As bad as any persecution would be, I can only imagine how much worse the
    pain when it comes from his own superiors within the diocese. These days of diabolical disorientation are worse than I could ever have imagined, and we are not done yet! I pray for courage, strength, wisdom and a patient humility to get through these days!

    ReplyDelete