Search This Blog

Friday, February 11, 2022

The Devil is On the Prowl in Arizona! Join in Rosaries of Reparation this Weekend

I got an email from TFP (Tradition Family Property) today warning about a satanic convention taking place in Scottsdale, AZ. I hope you'll take action like I did. My husband and I will be joining in praying to Our Lady and saying a daily rosary specifically in reparation. The devil is no Halloween clown in red tights and foam horns. He's real and he's determined to destroy God's image in each of us if he can. I'm reading Malachi Martin's book, Hostage to the Devil about five cases of possession. None of us needs to fear if we stay close to God and stay filled with the Holy Spirit so there's no room for Satan and his minions. But he's real and I'm betting that many of those at the convention this weekend are actually possessed. 

What kind of ceremonies will they hold? How many in the vicinity will be impacted by the evil miasma mimicking incense and poisoning everyone who comes in contact with it? Their meeting is a threat to every guest and employee at that hotel and that's what I wrote to them. Think of the poor wait staff who have to serve and clean up after them, the housekeeping staff who go into their rooms after likely orgiastic behavior with drugs and who knows what else. Just the thought of staying at a hotel that's hosted such an event fills me with nausea. If I were an employee there I would quit before I would expose myself to demons. It makes me think that from now on, I want to take holy water with me and sprinkle every hotel we visit. 

The name of the hotel is the Saguaro. The Saguaro Cactus is beautiful. Many are shaped like a cross with arms upstretched to heaven. When they're in bloom, they decorate the desert with beauty. Let us pray that the Lord sends Michael and his army to throw burning coals of heavenly fire on the meeting to silence the demons and send them scurrying.


When I was in jail during the Spring of Life in Buffalo with about 120 other women, one of the guards told me that they generally had several violent incidents every week. While we were there (24 days), they did not have a single one. God's army defeats evil every time. Join in the battle of reparation!

And here's the email:

02/11/2022

Dear Mrs. Mary Ann Kreitzer,

The world's largest Satanic Convention will take place in Scottsdale, Arizona, at the Saguaro Hotel, on February 11, 12 and 13.
Please join me in the spiritual warfare against it:

1. Pray this prayer to Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception, asking her to crush Satan’s head at Arizona this weekend:

2. If you live far away from Scottsdale, please pray at 12 noon each day on February 11, 12 and 13, asking that Our Lady thwart the devil's influence. We must pray that God crushes the Satanic influence that this conference will cause. May He strengthen Americans' barriers of horror for the devil and evil.

3. If you live near Scottsdale, please join our protest rosary rallies, beginning at noon each day on February 11, 12, and 13:
The Saguaro Scottsdale (On the public sidewalk)
4000 N Drinkwater Blvd,
Scottsdale, AZ 85251

CLICK HERE for more information on the rally in Scottsdale.
(If you know anyone near Scottsdale, be sure to let them know, in case they want to come)

4. Voice your concern to the Saguaro Hotel.

You can do this by giving a message, like this: "I want to express my grave moral and spiritual concern over the gathering of Satanists at your hotel. The devil is not our friend and giving evil a platform can only bring misery and misfortune."

Use the contact information below. Please be polite, but firm.
Email: social@thesaguaro.com
Phone: (480) 308-1100

Let us pray that God will send Saint Michael to drive Satanism from our country. May America ever be one nation under God and His Holy Mother.



Until next time, I remain

Sincerely yours,

gi_sig_lr.jpg

Gary J. Isbell
Tradition Family Property
www.tfp.org

1 comment:

  1. My mother was a hotel housekeeper for many years. It's incredible how disgusting some groups get in their rooms and this had to be even worse.

    ReplyDelete