Search This Blog

Monday, February 21, 2022

They "Stick It" To You and It's Worse Than You Thought!

 Want to increase your chances of getting COVID? Get the jab! 

Note that the unjabbed have the best performance against the virus and the lowest case rate. The chart below doesn't say how many of the unjabbed have had the disease, but we can presume that many have. And guess what! Natural immunity is better than a "vaccine." Doctors used to know that before Dr. Science started lying to everyone. 


Not only are the fully "vaccinated" more likely to get COVID; they are more likely to die from it. 


Check out the complete article with other charts and more data here. 

Oh...and another thing. Want AIDS (Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome)? Get the jab!

Want to give your teenage sons a 133% increase in the risk of myocarditis? Get them the jab!

And have you heard about what funeral homes are reporting about the bodies they embalm? Strange fibrous "clots" like they've never seen before, all occurring since the rollout of the experimental gene therapy falsely sold as a "vaccine." Look at those things in the video and think of every horror movie you've ever seen. How long can you survive with those in the bloodstream? It's no wonder jabbed victims end up having limbs amputated like aspiring model Claire Bridge.  Blood flow is impeded. No virus does that!

Yup! The experimental jab is appropriately called the "deathvax." How many Americans will we see on a slab in the morgue thanks to the insane global experiment? It makes Dr. Mengele look like a candy striper.

2 comments:

  1. I recently had a very unexpected ER visit for a health problem. While there I "had to" get the death swab to check for C. The next day I was asked by a nurse if I knew that I had had the C? I said....nope. She replied, well you did. You have antibodies. Truth be told, I have been following the Front Line Doctors preventative protocol including (stamping with right hoof like Mr. Ed) pony paste. I had a few days about 6 weeks ago where I felt a bit off. Noticed my sense of taste went away. But since I work from home, didn't miss any time and maybe worked a couple 8 hour days instead of my normal 10 hours. That must have been it :->

    ReplyDelete
  2. And now you have the protective natural immunity. Praise God!

    ReplyDelete