Search This Blog

Monday, April 4, 2022

Passiontide Silence: No Articles Until Easter....The First Station: Jesus is Condemned to Death

 ....I've decided to go silent for the next two weeks and focus on the passion in silent prayer and meditation. I will be posting no articles and seriously limiting my presence on the internet. I will only be posting a Station for each day beginning today with the the first station, Jesus is Condemned to Death. I urge all our faithful readers to limit internet and social media use and instead focus on Scripture Reading, Meditation, Silent reflection, and prayer -- especially for those who persecute you. Let us unite ourselves to Christ whose Kingship is so hidden during the Passion. That's what I will be doing. May God draw us all closer to His Sacred Heart during these final two weeks leading up to the Easter Triduum and the celebration of the Resurrection, Christ's victory over sin and death. May Jesus Christ be praised!

The First Station: Jesus is Condemned to Death



1 comment:

  1. I am embracing your thinking on Passiontide Silence, and I will follow along. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete