Search This Blog

Thursday, March 7, 2024

Flee the Cities!


This was the fourth shooting in Philadelphia near or on SEPTA buses in ONE WEEK! 

One point, however, about the X post. I watched the video. There is no way one could identify the assailants as black. They were all dressed in black hoodies and pants and face masks. My question is whether this type of shooting is related to gang initiation. 

Scripture warns Christians to "flee the cities." Anyone who is able should heed that advice. We are becoming a nation of barbarians and the cities are the epicenter of the violence. 

Please pray for all the families involved in this latest atrocity and for the young victims. This is where liberalism leads. If you don't know what I'm talking about read Liberalism is a Sin published in 1886. The only solution to our increasingly evil culture is a return to God and His commands! Those who love God and follow Jesus Christ do not go around murdering people. 

6 comments:

  1. I have been waiting for some bishop, after bemoaning violence and shootings and even perhaps putting in the obligatory plea for more gun control, to warn the faithful to try to stay in the state of grace, lest they be murdered while in the state of mortal sin. Betcha I'll be waiting for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a dream about that- moving out of the cities, about ten years ago. I’ve always taken it to be a prophetic dream, because I was forced to leave a city because I was a Christian, and even my family wouldn’t let me stay, because I was a Christian. After I leave the city I found a cathedral because I had nowhere else to stay. Once inside it was a maze to get to the nave, but to leave the church all you had to do was turn around and there was a door to take you outside. Many grew frustrated and left. Up and down stairs, through doors, many got lost. Eventually a bishop in white showed up- this dream happened before Benedict resigned, and I know in the dream it wasn’t Benedict- anyway the bishop in white showed up and told us not to give up, and led us to the nave, and instructed all to go to the sanctuary and kneel and pray. After that, the church was attacked by the city, with like artillery, but a guard of angels showed-someone mentioned one was St Michael, and the angels deflected the artillery back to the city. And then I woke up. I’ve never told anyone about this, but when you wrote telling Christians to flee the city, I immediately felt like I needed to tell the dream. I can’t sign in to any account, so I’ll just sign my name. Also, typed this on my phone so I hope it’s not too much of a mess.

    Steven

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing that dream, Steven, very powerful. And yes, P. O'Brien, we should all be warned and reminded that we know not the day or the hour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why the septic buses? It's tiene yo rename to Killadelphia

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's time to rename to Killadelphia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not a coincidence that the lawlessness here in Philly really started to ratchet up immediately after the Archdiocese and the St. Joseph Association ran the Carmelites out of town. Sts. John Neumann and Katherine Drexel, ora pro nobis.

    ReplyDelete