Search This Blog

Thursday, November 5, 2009

How to Secure the Future? Brainwash the Children


ELEMENTARY EPIDEMIC: 11 Uncovered Videos Show School Children Performing Praises to Obamaby by John Nolte

The most disturbing videos to me was the one from "Marymount." I wish they had more details about it because that sure sounds like a Catholic school. But it would fit because all the college Marymounts I know of are far out liberal.

If I'd had it earlier I would have posted it on Halloween. It's just plain creepy.

1 comment:

  1. OMG...this is bad. The last one with the "No One's as Irish" is a disgrace...Being an Irish American I can tell you there are MILLIONS of American's more Irish then he. I hope that was ment to be a joke - but I doubt it. I can guarantee if our Catholic school tried to pull off something like this - there would be a huge uproar.

    ReplyDelete