Fr. Tom understands the psychology of the liberal mind. God save us indeed!
Observations on Democratic Logic
by Fr. Tom Collins
- If you believe that a woman, such as Hillary Clinton, should be held accountable for her actions, you are a sexist bigot.
- If you disagree with Barack Obama, Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton on any issue whatsoever, you are a racist.
- If you do not believe the fertility cycle of a woman is a serious health issue, which must be addressed by pumping her full of abortifacient birth control, you are a misogynist.
- If you believe in chastity, modesty and marital fidelity, you are engaging in a war on women.
- If you disagree with Barack Obama that, even though 70%+ of all African-American babies are born out-of-wedlock, such babies should have been considered as punishments for their mothers' failure to practice "safe sex" and thus aborted, you are a racist.
- If a police officer, in the process of arresting an unarmed rapist, in any way hurts that person, he should be charged with excessive use of force against an unarmed citizen.
- Since the person condemned to die may suffer some pain when a needle is inserted into his arm, those who do not oppose the use of capital punishment are cruel and insensitive.
- If you question either the agenda or tactics of radical Moslem jihadists, you are guilty of intolerance and Islamophobia.
- If you do not believe government bureaucrat should go berserk in harassing innocent citizens with insane and ambiguous regulations and in bullying them by seizures, fines and penalties without due process of law, you are a conspiracy nut.
- If you believe in objective moral truths, in the integrity of marriage, in religious liberty and in respect for the rule of law, you are an intolerant hate monger.
- If you believe it is wrong to impose the involuntary servitude of oppressive debt slavery on our posterity so that politicians can save their political posteriors, you are undermining social justice for the poor.
God save us!