Search This Blog

Sunday, February 7, 2010

A global warming "prophet" with snow on his face!

RFK, Jr. 15 months ago: Global warming means no snow or cold in DC

We could all use a little global warming about now in the D.C. area. Here's what it looks like in the western part of northern Virginia. I had to trudge through snow halfway up my thighs to get to the bird feeders. I fell and almost couldn't get up again. So thanks, Bobby Junior, but you're no Isaiah. Maybe you should just zip the lip. And by the way, how about grounding the private jet if you are so concerned about the carbon footprint.

Thanks to Gary Morella for sending this item. It's too good not to pass on.

1 comment:

  1. That is so rich I added a link which I published earlier. Thanks.
    Richard
    http://lefleurdelystoo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete