Search This Blog

Monday, February 8, 2010

Under the Radar: The Second Pro-LIfe Super Bowl Ad



The feminists made a federal case over the Tim Tebow ad, but missed the real pro-life, pro-family ad - Google's.  The ad tells the story of a long distance courtship through googling, beginning with a search for studying abroad. Not only does the guy, a student in Paris, meet the girl at a sidewalk cafe (which he found on Google), who thinks he's cute (He googles a translation.), but after he returns to the states he carries on a long distance courtship which ends with marriage at a church (with tolling bells) found on Google. His last Google is "how to assemble a crib" with a baby cooing in the background. Talk about supporting marriage and the traditional family! The ad was clever and heartwarming.

You can bet that the gays and the radical fems wouldn't like this one either if they thought about it, but the ad generated absolutely no controversy. (I know because I googled.) One can only come to the conclusion that the pro-aborts were so focused on the Tebow ad that this one passed right under their radical radar.

Google gets two thumbs up!

7 comments:

  1. Cute! Thanks!

    Do you know Virginia Frohlick?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Off hand I don't think so, but if she's in the pro-life movement we might be acquainted. I'm notoriously bad with names and faces though so if Virginia is reading this and we know each other, please forgive me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is in the pro-life movement; she also runs the St. Joan of Arc Center, www.stjoan-center.com, (great website) where the image of Joan comes from. I've known Virginia as a fellow Joan fan for about ten years, I think. She lives in Albuquerque, I in Minneapolis, and I'm just about to go out and do -- guess what!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That explains why her name is familiar. I asked permission to use the picture on my website and I link to her site from there.

    www.lesfemmes-thetruth.org

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's quite a lady, and so are you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Google ad was beautiful. Touching, funny, and fast. Buster Keaton couldn't have done it better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. brett.softech2009@gmail.com
    Great post… Great info on bounce rates… I’ll have to write an entry about the same topic some day soon… Bounce rates can tell you alot…
    I tend to look at the bounce rate and then look at the keywords that brought people to the site. Does the page answer the keyword question? If No then there is some work to do on that or a new more focused post.


    study abroad

    ReplyDelete