Search This Blog

Saturday, December 10, 2022

Here's What Russia is Doing for One American Family Who Moved and Became Citizens!

A short time ago, I began following an American dad, Joseph Gleason, who moved his large family to Russia six years ago and became a Russian citizen. Today he sent an article with a talk written by his 19-year-old daughter whose goal in life is to be a wife and mother of many children. The wisdom and maturity of this young women are inspiring. You can watch the video with the translation or read the English transcript. Don't believe all the negative things you hear about Russia. It's unlikely Russian police will be raiding this family's home with assault rifles or trying to remove their children from their parents for daring to home school them.

I Reject College/Career, Just Want to be Christian Wife & Mother - US Teen Stuns Russian Conference With Amazing Speech in Russian!




5 comments:

  1. It seems that Orthodox Christianity develops young people into mature adults while the Catholic Church turned two of my children into raging liberals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes, no pretty much always, a people have to go through incredible suffering in this valley of tears to obtain holiness. The Russian people have truly SUFFERED over the centuries. They’ve suffered much more than the Jews (oh yes I did just say that). Over 25 million Russians perished in WW2. Who knows how many millions died under Stalin? Same for the Napoleonic invasion. Etc., etc., etc. Today, Russia (albeit Orthodox) is being purified of the filth that was intentionally thrust upon their nation by the globalist Freemasons after communism (which they’re responsible for) fell. Meanwhile, us spoiled westerners - who haven’t really known true suffering - are committing spiritual suicide and gleefully racing towards hell. I firmly believe that Our Lady’s mantle of protection is over Russia right now. Слава Россия!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry to hear that Susan. I myself have a great niece who now wants to be my great nephew after graduating from college. What a waste the universities have become. Your partially correct on the Catholic church. Remember that Novus Ordo thing out there is not the real church. The real church has gone back to the catacombs thanks to Francis and prelates like him. Russia is indeed a Christian nation now. One of the first things Putin did was to reinstate chaplain priests back into the Russian military. Meanwhile the military here celebrates "diversity". There is hope, a young lady in my little social network has posted next fall she is going to college at https://www.the-collegium.org/ and is very excited. I looked them up and was so impressed I reached into my grouch bag and sent them a few buck. This college just started up last year and what is fantastic the faculty and staff are required to sign an oath against modernism. There is hope, church militant is on the move!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am trying to find the teachings of the Orthodox church on divorce, contraception, and same sex marriage. With little success. I know where I can get the Catholic teaching in black and white, however little her priests preach it . But I cannot find the same authoritative writeup for the Orthodox. I have heard rumors they are squishy on those issues. I also know the Orthodox church has allowed itself to be used by communists for propaganda purposes.

    ReplyDelete