Search This Blog

Sunday, October 13, 2024

Sunday Meditation from Trustful Surrender to Divine Providence

“Far from being prejudicial to you, your failures, insofar as they give you the opportunity of submitting to His Will, will be as it were a monument to your perseverance in God’s service, and the more numerous they have been, the more glorious will be their witness to your perseverance.”

May we never become discouraged in this valley of tears, never stop moving forward despite obstacles in the path and dark and gloomy Mirkwoods. If we lose our shoes in the Slough of Despond, may we continue barefoot. Life is a marathon, not a sprint. If I can’t run, may I continue to walk forward no matter how slowly never forgetting that I do not walk alone. A big thank you to my guardian angel and patron saints!

Lord Jesus I thank you for the gift of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment