There's a great post on Substack about the COVID debacle and those responsible for killing millions of people across the globe with their poisonous "vaccines." They made a virus much more lethal to humans and, by accident or perhaps deliberately, let it escape the gain-of-function lab where it was created. Dr. Science Fauci showed his arrogance and hubris in recent weeks and there is some satisfaction to see him finally exposed for the villain he is. Read the article:
The Delicious Humiliation of the Man Who Poisoned the World and the Ignominious Death of 'The Science'.
This paragraph hit me like a brick:
It is clear to all of us now that many, if not most people in positions of power are profoundly unethical. They are all wedded to their success, pensions and titles. They are enmeshed in the religion of leftism. Every institution was arrayed against the people, against truth and against real science.
"Against truth!"
I grew up trusting. As a little girl I believed all priests were St. Peter helping us become saints. I believed that every nun was like the Blessed Mother wanting to lead us straight to her beloved Son. I believed that every doctor was a St. Luke who only wanted to heal. And our bishops? Of course, they were the descendants of the apostles. They would never lie to us, would they? But how fragile trust is and how easily wounded and even destroyed.
What opened my eyes completely? I got involved in the pro-life movement. I saw priests like Fr. Robert Drinan who, one could say, became the face of the treasonous Jesuits. How St. Ignatius must be rolling over in his grave to see what his order has become.
Drinan promoted abortion and almost drove my own dad out of the Church when he appeared with Baltimore's Bishop Borders on a Sunday talk show spouting his evil opinions, among them support for killing God's babies. He was instrumental in turning the Kennedy politicians into mouthpieces for child-killing. [Source] Whenever I see his face, I think of this reverend from the poltergeist movie:
And then there were the nuns, quick to throw off their habits and replace them with pearls, perms, and pantsuits. I went back to my own alma mater, Trinity College in Washington, D.C. in 1970, two years after graduating. I didn't recognize a single nun. Not only had they sent their habits to the furnace, but their religious names as well. Today Trinity still calls itself a Catholic college (now university), but it long ago traded the faith for feminism and federal funds.
What happened to my belief that all doctors were Albert Schweitzer truly caring for their patients? I remember the one who told me he was "a pill man." It was shortly before my wedding and I'd shown him the NFP chart of my cycle. "Don't come back in six months pregnant," he scoffed throwing the chart at me across his desk.
God blessed us with a honeymoon baby and I didn't go back to him. I should have reported his unethical behavior to the medical licensing board. Later when I was diagnosed with cancer at 39, I remembered him and his advice. My doctor told me that I probably would have had cancer a decade earlier if I had taken the pill. Thank God for the teachings of Holy Mother Church!
But here is where the rubber meets the road in the Catholic life. There's a temptation to hate these men because we hate what they did and what they do. If we succumb to that temptation, the devil wins. And so I choose to pray for them in the hopes of their repentance.
Fr. Drinan betrayed his vocation. Where is he now? Only God knows. Did he repent before he died? I hope so. Dr. Fauci still has time. Will he repent? We don't know. The doctor who treated me so disrespectfully? Where is he now and how many patients did he scandalize with his unprofessional bullying? Only God knows. And the nuns at Trinity who were leading students into the morass of modern lies, what happened to them? Again, only God knows. But I wish salvation for them all. If we return hate for the evil done to us, the devil wins. Let us pray the Act of Love in all sincerity for "all those who have sinned against me" remembering that I too have injured others.
May Jesus Christ be praised.
No comments:
Post a Comment