Search This Blog

Monday, August 24, 2026

Hell on Earth is the Default Position in Massacusetts (and Elsewhere)

While I was at the beach, my grandkids were feeding goldfish to the seagulls. We were at Assateague Island National Seashore and it turns out that it's illegal to feed seagulls at national parks. Gosh, who knew? My two year old grandbaby could face a $5,000 fine and spend up to a year in jail. 

Meanwhile, Maura Healey, the faux Catholic governor of Massachusetts, where it's also illegal to feed seagulls, recently signed a bill allowing babies to be killed in the birth canal. Just slit that unwanted little parasite's neck so he comes out dead. But don't feed the sea gulls; it can send you to jail.

That, friends, is the definition of hell. We all know that baby seals and eagles' eggs are protected. And now we know that seagulls have rights too. Although the seagulls love goldfish. They might not appreciate their right not to be fed by the tourists.

Pro-abortion liberal leftists are liars and always have been. Remember when they said they wanted abortion to be safe, legal, and rare? That was a lie. Their fingers were crossed behind their backs. They've never cared about whether abortion is safe. Legal abortion kills many women and increases the risk of breast cancer especially if a woman aborts her first pregnancy. Abortionists aren't in the business to discourage abortions, so they keep women in the dark about the risks they face. And they'll say anything to pass laws allowing abortion on demand. That's how they got it. Wave a bloody coat hanger and lie about the number of women dying. Bernard Nathanson who ran one of the biggest abortion facilities in the world described how he and Lawrence Lader fabricated data to get Roe v. Wade passed.

What pro-aborts want is any abortion at whatever stage of development the baby is. Make it always legal, on demand without apology, and as many as possible. After all, like trans mutilation abortion is a huge moneymaker for the "doctors," the pharmacy companies, and the abortion businesses. They love the money and what it buys. 

Sometimes abortion providers are defensive. I remember the administrator of the Northern Virginia Women's Medical Center (Murder Inc. as one doctor called it). We held a number of rescues there and I got to know Sharon personally. I debated her on a radio program once. While we were waiting, I admired her fur coat and she got defensive. I hope that was an indication that she still had a not-quite-dead conscience. 

That was almost 50 years ago. I pray she's had a conversion since then. I'll offer my rosary for her tonight and for one of her nurses, Pam. While looking for them online I found a site listing abortion businesses. There's one now in Alexandria within walking distance of our old home there. I was horrified to see it right near the Sherwood Hall Library. What times we live in when people protect animals, wring their hands over the climate change hoax, defend the most violent criminals while imprisoning people for praying, and murder babies like snapping their fingers without a thought.

Come, Lord Jesus. Things are getting too crazy. We need rescue!

No comments:

Post a Comment