Search This Blog

Monday, August 3, 2026

Will We See the Conversion of Anthony Fauci?

I was thinking about Chuck Coulson the other day. You remember Coulson right? And his involvement in the Watergate scandal back in the Nixon administration? He ended up serving seven months in federal prison for obstruction of justice. It changed his life and brought about a mid-life religious conversion. After release he founded Prison Fellowship and spent the rest of his life spreading Christianity calling for a common witness with Catholics resulting in release of "Evangelicals and Catholics Together" published in 1984.

What made me think of Coulson? The Congressional hearing with Anthony Fauci where he took the 5th in response to every question including the color of his tie. 

Fauci will likely be held in contempt of Congress since Joe Biden's pardon revoked his Constitutional privilege. Rand Paul made it clear that the Senate will vote on whether to hold Dr. Fauci in contempt. I found Paul's closing statement particularly on target when he said, "History will judge, but the facts that we now know bring a tale of dishonesty, misjudgment, and ultimately hubris the likes of which the world has rarely seen." And that defines Anthony Fauci, Dr. Science who wracked up honors and cash rewards as millions died from a virus he made more virulent through funding gain of function research.


I hope for his sake that Dr. Fauci receives all the punishment that Congress can give, not because I want vengeance, although he certainly deserves capital punishment for crimes against humanity, but for his soul. The Lord has given him a gift -- shame and humiliation. The question is, what will be his response? The Lord chastises those He loves. He wants the salvation of Anthony Fauci. Will we see a late life conversion of this vain and arrogant man? Will he spend what little remaining time he has trying to make amends for the great evil he enabled?

I take hope from his body language. He did not look puffed up, defiant, and proud during the hearing. He looked abashed. I won't say repentant, but the opportunity for repentance is clearly there. 

I beg all my readers to say a prayer for Anthony Fauci today remembering our own sins that deserve hell. I'm offering my Mass and rosary for him and asking the intercession of Bernard Nathanason who personally murdered thousands of babies and promoted the abortion movement by lies and deceit that killed and continues to kill millions. He spent the last years of his life defending the babies and publicly repenting. No one is beyond God's grace or His salvation. 

Let us, like St. Therese of Liseux who prayed for the conversion of the murderer Henri Pranzini, pray for the conversion of Anthony Fauci. 

No comments:

Post a Comment