Search This Blog

Friday, October 18, 2013

Beauty and the Beast: Megyn Kelly vs. Rachel Maddow in Nielsen War

I like to watch Megyn Kelly myself, but I do it mostly on YouTube because we don't get FOX on our basic cable.

Nielsen: Fox's Megyn Kelly Really Did Trounce MSNBC's Maddow in Ratings Last Tuesday

The first comment on this post made me laugh: 
Jeez, imagine that. People like watching a beautiful, intelligent (she's a lawyer), heterosexual woman (who is a mother and a wife) who loves our country versus an angry, leftist 'intellectual' lesbian who hates the U.S.. Shocker...

3 comments:

  1. Megyn Kelly is also wearing tons of makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think most people on TV, including the men, are wearing "tons of makeup." You think Rachel Maddow goes in front of the camera without a visit to makeup?

    ReplyDelete