Terry McAuliffe literally makes me sick. As if his lies about Cuccinelli aren't enough, the man has never done a thing for Virginia or anybody else as far as I can see, including his wife. Can you imagine a man picking up his wife and newborn baby from the hospital and stopping at a fundraiser on the way home from the hospital, leaving them in the car, while he went in to bootlick the big donors? And he bragged about it in his book! What a guy. He is nothing but an influence seller. Hey, if you give X dollars to the campaign we won't forget you (wink, wink).
If you want corrupt Chicago-style politics in Virginia, McAuliffe's your man!
And the democrats are pouring money into Virginia to buy the governor's mansion for McAuliffe. God help us if they succeed.
McAuliffe's changed positions on so many issues he looks like a windmill. But we can be sure of a few things:
- He'll decimate the already struggling coal industry. And who does that hurt? Where in Virginia are the coal mines? Appalachia. Attacking coal is especially devastating to poor families.
- He is likely to imitate Barack Obama's style in Washington so if he's elected look for community organizing tactics that use lies and manipulation to get whatever liberal policies he wants.
- McAuliffe invested in a company, Blackstreet Capital Partners, that invests in payday lenders and pawn shops. These are loan sharks that prey on the poor. Usury is a grave sin, but faux Catholic McAuliffe has the gall to invest in these companies while saying he wants to get rid of them.
- Did you know McAuliffe was involved in a scam to collect insurance on terminally ill people? That's right, he made $47,000 off an insurance policy for a young dad with a wife and two children and McAuliffe SIGNED the paper with the man's name on it. When the man died, McAuliffe got the bucks, not the family. He claims he was a passive investor who didn't know what was really going on in the scam, but that just doesn't wash. He signed the page with the man's name on it! C'mon Terry.
- In 2009, McAuliffe opposed drilling off Virginia's coast. In 2013 when he flip-flopped. Does anybody really think he'll support Virginia drilling as governor?
- And worst of all, he's just fine with child-killing. Under McAuliffe any steps Virginia has taken to protect babies in the womb and women threatened by Gosnell-type meat shops will likely go out the window. Hey, he didn't even care about his own wife and baby. Do you think he cares about anybody else's?
Be sure to vote on election day and keep Terry McAuliffe out of the governor's mansion.