Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Columnist Joe Sobran is Critically Ill

Prayer for the intercession of Ven. Solanus Casey
for the healing of Joe Sobran:
(to be said on Tuesday, Sept. 28):

=========================================================

O God, I adore You. I give myself to You.
May I be the person You want me to be,
and may Your will be done in my life today.
I thank You for the gifts You gave to Father Solanus.
If it is Your Will, bless us with the beatification of
Venerable Solanus so that others may imitate
and carry on his love for all the poor and suffering of our world.
As he joyfull
y accepted Your divine plans,
I ask You, according to Your Will,
to hear my prayer for the restoration to health of
Joe Sobran through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Amen.

"Blessed be God in all His designs."

Imprimatur: Adam Cardinal Maida, Archbishop of Detroit
March 31, 2007 

Visit the Fr. Solanus Guild for information about this amazing and holy priest.

No comments:

Post a Comment