Search This Blog

Monday, April 11, 2011

More on Mike Voris being banned in Scranton: an outrageous double standard!

I blogged a few days ago about this situation under the title MikeVoris: the Stoning of a Prophet. Here's more on the story from Mike Voris himself (below). The thing that concerns me most here is that Archbishop Vigneron of Detroit has a reputation for orthodoxy. So who in the chancery badmouthed Real Catholic TV to the Scranton Bishop? Was Archbishop Vigneron aware? If he was, his reputaion takes a serious blow. If he was not, who's running things in Detroit? In either case it reflects badly on the Archdiocese.

I think I'll write to the Archbishop and ask him. If you want to join me, here's the contact information. I follow three rules of thumb when I write to bishops and politicians (Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference.): short, to the point, and polite. Snail mail or FAX probably gets more attention than email.

Here's the contact information:
Email: infodesk@aod.org
Phone: (313) 237-5800
Fax: (313) 237-4644
Address: Chancery Building, Archdiocese of Detroit, 1234 Washington Blvd., Detroit, MI 48226

No comments:

Post a Comment