Search This Blog

Sunday, February 24, 2013

The Damage Done to Children Raised by Same-Sex Parents

Will society listen to the experiences of the victims? Children have a right "to a mother and a father." Same-sex "marriage" is a lie! "Everyone needs a mother and a father....The fight for gay marriage is about what adults want....Mother and father are worth fighting for." It's time to stop exploiting children so homosexuals can play house and pretend their relationships are no different from the complementarity of husband and wife. Pass this around and defend the institution of marriage as a covenant between one man and one woman for the sake of the children.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, it is a slam dunk. Those of us who were raised by others besides our parents because of divorce can tell you that. I was raised by grandparents most of my life, but at least I had both a father and mother figure in my life. Thank God for that. Nevertheless, I always missed not knowing my father even though I later had a picture of him and a decent step father when I moved in with my mother in my teen years. It was not the same, though as having ones own father.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my last post at 6:38 PM, I should have said that I was raised by my grandparents most of my younger years, since I am much older now. Anyway, I think everyone understood what I meant.

    ReplyDelete