Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Selective Reporting Once Again from the Liberal Media


MSNBC's Rachel Maddow, Chris Matthews, and other liberal talking heads are going ballistic over the "scare tactics," racism, and "mob" action of conservatives protesting the Obama attempted takeover of health care. Oh, those scary, mindless conservatives!

When have these paragons of journalistic integrity shown the same vigilance to report on liberal "mob action"? Oh, excuse me, there's no such thing because liberals are tolerant, compassionate, and they luuuuuuuuv every living thing. Just check out their bumper stickers. Next to the "Prayerfully Pro-Choice" one you'll find "Practice Random Acts Of Kindness And Senseless Acts Of Beauty." (Pause here for a moment of edified silence.)

I once left a note on a car in the Giant parking lot with those very bumper stickers inviting "dialogue." I wrote, "Is killing babies one of your random acts of kindness? Why don't you pick on someone your own size. I'd be happy to discuss this with you." I signed my name and phone number. The recipient promptly went to the police department to report on how "threatened" he/she felt. Next thing I received a phone call from the local constable threatening me. Initially he put me on the defensive, then I thought, "Wait a minute!" I asked him what law I broke and talked about the first amendment. After I politely but assertively pressed the officer to give me the statute number for my "crime," he hung up on me. So I called his boss. I suspect the cop was a friend of the terrified motorist who knew my name and number but was anonymous to me.

That's what I love about liberals. They're brave enough to kill babies in the womb, but a grownup who disagrees with them and challenges them to dialogue makes them quake in their boots. My words were just soooooo hurtful. Pass them a crying towel.

Where have you read in the mainstream media about left-wing "mob action?" Here are a few examples that illustrate, once again, liberal hypocrisy.

Analysis: Press Largely Ignored Incendiary Rhetoric at Bush Protest

Race-Baiting Group Hitting TV's Glenn Beck Was Founded By Obama's Communist Green Jobs Czar

When the Right Protests, It Must Be Wrong

Pelosi and Hoyer Were For Drowning Out Opposing Views Before They Were Against It

4 comments:

  1. Pointing out liberal hypocrisy is an exercise in futility. We Conservatives are already aware of the hypocrisy....no need to tell us. The Liberals will not listen to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, Robert. I need to imitate your approach on D'Offus of the Big-Doofus. I love it! I'm adding it to my blog roll. A little humor may be the best approach for all this administration nonsense!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Your bumper sticker incident has nothing to do with the media.
    2. Your criticism of some shows is nothing more than an amorphous collection of nothing. Just an assumptive attitude.
    3. If Jesus came back to Earth, would he want the poor insured?

    ReplyDelete