Search This Blog

Monday, August 10, 2009

Gangster Government and Community Organizing! Have they bled us dry yet?

If the health care bill passes it will more likely be due to gangster government than the merits of the case. Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel who is a chief health care advisor to the administration (He believes health care should be rationed and refused to the elderly and handicapped.) has this advice for getting the bill passed.

"Every favor to a constituency should be linked to support for the health-care reform agenda. If the automakers want a bailout, then they and their suppliers have to agree to support and lobby for the administration's health-reform effort."
Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel

Blackmail and bribery are the m.o. under the Obama administration. In politics horse-trading is the rule rather than the exception, but this administration has brought it to new levels. Toe the line or else.

Which is why the current uproar over the Town Hall meetings is so funny. To see the liberal community/union organizers going ballistic over conservative organizing is hilarious. How dare the uppity conservatives borrow a page out of their playbook. Shaking rubber sharks at bank board meetings is ACORN's idea. The teaparty organizers have no right to wave all those "Don't tread on me flags" around. And sending teabags to Congress? Cut it out!

Liberal hypocrisy is very entertaining. Where were the buses filled with ACORN employees heading out to demonstrate at the homes of Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae executives who made obscene bonuses by cooking the company books? The AIG executives were pikers compared to the government thieves. No demonstrators for them! The masses just need to understand. Government theft=good, private profit=bad!

My dad used to say when 49% of the taxpayers were carrying the other 51% there would be a tax revolution. Seems like we're about there. Productive citizens are being bled dry by government cheats, corporation fat cats, union and community organizers, as well as low-life politicians whose only concern is lining their own pockets. It's time to revolt before the citizen body is a corpse.

1 comment:

Turfsuper said...

A decade ago, when many doctors wanted to legalize euthanasia or physician-assisted suicide, Dr. Emanuel opposed it. He challenged a common stereotype of patients expressing interest in euthanasia. In most cases, he found, the patients were not in excruciating pain. They were depressed and did not want to be a burden to their loved ones. http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/18/us/politics/18zeke.html

You do everyone a disservice when you don’t provide a complete picture. However having said that, I would certainly agree with you that a lot of what he believes is nonsense or at best inadequate or outright short sighted. It’s our job to make certain that some of his beliefs stay out of the bill and others like his view of euthanasia stay in the bill.

This is known as the ATTACK of the 1%’ers. Because of statements made by an advisor that you and I don’t agree with, does not invalidate the plan or solve the problem of America chocking to death on health care costs.