Search This Blog

Thursday, September 17, 2020

Archbishop Vigano: Everything he writes is worth reading!

A friend and I were talking about Archbishop Vigano and his latest messages this morning over breakfast. We were lamenting the fact that there's no website where we can get a list and links to all his writings.

Well...that got me thinking. I can do a page on the blog and add all his statements, from the very beginning in 2018 when he released his 11-page testimony. I'll add them chronologically, listed and linked.

So this is the launch of that project -- another that no doubt will be less than perfect and may be hit or miss (like my timeline on Pope Francis). But, as Chesterton said, "If something is worth doing, it's worth doing badly." So check out the new page on the right-side index of the blog. I've only just begun and hopefully will whet your appetite for more wisdom from Archbishop Vigano. We need his prophetic voice and that of others with the courage to speak truth to power.

What do you think? Will we see the Vatican's McCarrick report any time soon? I'm not holding my breath!

Please pray for Archbishop Vigano and all clerics who walk in the footsteps of truth. We need them desperately in these days where we are so often led into the labyrinth of the lie.

Lord Jesus, have mercy on us!

Mary, Seat of Wisdom, pray for us!


2 comments: