Search This Blog

Friday, September 25, 2020

Wearing my WOMEN FOR TRUMP mask from Florida to Montana and back

My mask of choice to irritate the demons requiring us to wear them is a WOMEN FOR TRUMP mask. One day, a few months ago, I was in the local grocery store mask free; the immediate next day there was a sign on the door saying that masks were required in order to shop there, just like it says in the Bible that we have to be stamped with the Mark of the Beast in order to buy and sell. Incredibly incensed at being forced to wear a mask, I thought if I had to wear one to shop where I had always shopped I would wear a Trump mask. So I drove down the highway to the "Trump seller" by the side of the road and bought a WOMEN FOR TRUMP mask, returned to the grocery store, slapped it on my face and went in. Unknown to me at the time, my mask adventures had begun.

Florida is a Republican state and our county is a Republican county so it wasn't as if I were wearing the WOMEN FOR TRUMP mask and stepping into a BLM/Antifa riot where I might be beaten to death. Everywhere, here where we live, there are Trump signs, Trump flags, Trump banners, Trump boat parades, Trump everything, and scores of people wearing "Trump 2020" masks. Here, there's safety in numbers.

For instance, one day a few weeks ago I was out shopping and in the course of the day (I keep count) 12 people told me they liked the mask, one a black woman, and the next day in one store three people "liked" the mask, one an Asian woman. Likewise, men say they like it and both men and women constantly give the thumbs-up.

Of course there are a few Democrats who are vocal. A Democrat woman walked up to me in a store two weeks ago and said that she should have worn her Biden mask. I replied, "What? Do they even make those?" She said yes, but that she didn't need to wear it. She would just vote twice.

Another woman in the grocery store walked by while telling me to pull my mask up over my nose. I'm tired of abortion lovers demanding to do as they say, so I took the mask off and made certain that she saw my totally naked face. I walked past her several times as she glared at me, then stood in line behind her at the check-out staring at her, silently saying, "Go ahead. Make my day. Say something else." But she didn't. 

Two women at work have begun harassing me, but many of both men and women there are enthusiastically for the re-election of President Trump.

Then there's the Democrat/Communist man I saw at an "occupy" event a few years ago where I went to gather information for an article. He was holding a large sign there saying, "Nuke the Hamptons". His face is totally hardened by hatred. I walked up to him and said that if the Hamptons were nuked innocent people would die. He never said a thing - just shrugged his shoulders because he only cares about the Left's evil agenda, not people. He now wears a Biden hat. Saw him last week wearing it.

But this past week I stepped out of our Republican county and into liberal Democrat Orlando Orange County and Orlando International Airport. I wasn't certain of the atmosphere at the airport, and was wary because two years ago I had forgotten there was a switchblade knife in my purse and was pulled aside ("I forgot it was in there! Honest!") and the Orlando Police Department was called to question me. They took one look at me and said nothing but motioned for the TSA Nazi to let me pass through. Actually the TSA woman was quite nice and had the plane held. However it took TSA itself one and a half years to send a warning letter which I received in April of this year saying that I am now temporarily disqualified from TSA Pre-Check because I "committed a violation of TSA security regulation" which is "now a matter of record" and part of my "compliance history" and that I had "no rights to appeal the Notice".

There was not one person at the airport wearing a political mask and because I was concerned about going through security because of my "history" and didn't want to rock the boat by igniting the TSA Nazis' ire, I did not at that time wear the WOMEN FOR TRUMP mask. It was not until arrival at Minneapolis/St Paul Airport that, at the Bozeman, Montana flight's gate, I saw a man with a Trump T-shirt and Trump hat. No one was harassing him. He gave me courage, so I reached into my purse (to the former holding place of my beloved switchblade knife that the TSA "removed from my ownership") pulled out the WOMEN FOR TRUMP mask (whereupon a woman beamed and gave a thumbs-up) and never took it off the entire time in Montana in required public places and wore it on both flights back and through all three airports, and am still alive.

Montana is a Democratic state and while I didn't see any Trump signs, neither did I see signs for Biden, and absolutely no one was wearing a political mask. Many women gave the thumbs-up and one shop keeper, a Trump supporter, said it was a shame that we have to walk on eggs around other people now. One girl in a grocery store, clearly not a Trump supporter, locked eyes with me and gave me a chilling stare of absolute pure hatred. 

The Minneapolis flight crew loved the mask and the male airline host pulled me aside and said, "We were just talking about that! (I assumed he meant women voting for President Trump) We're all Trump fans!" 

Lest you think I have capitulated to the Mark of the Beast by wearing a mask where demanded, I still have not gone to the CDC controlled mask-mandated Mass in 6 months here in Florida. Last Sunday in Montana was the first time I have been to Mass since the Church folded under the CDC and became a government controlled entity. Of course I wore the WOMEN FOR TRUMP mask. The priests liked it.



4 comments:

  1. Okay Susan, I just bought a Trump Girl mask. First mask I ever bought. I am looking forward to wearing it in certain areas of Montgomery County Maryland... LIB central. I wear my Trump tee when I walk my dog and Chessie wears her MAGA collar.

    Just for the record I STILL AM AGAINST THIS MASKING NONSENSE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great essay. Thank you for sharing!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl! I volunteer at our county's GOP office. Lots of enthusiasm and optimism there. I have a flag mask but have not worn it. I have a homemade 'mini-mask' for the grocery store and we do not have to wear a mask of subjugation at Mass. NO ONE IS SICK nor has anyone been sick. The bishop knows. Other parishes are registering and counting and sanitizing and at 25% and we are not doing any of those things. We are in every other pew and our Sunday TLM is full because of that.

    But back to the GOP office--people coming in replacing their Trump signs which are being stolen. The thefts from the left is one of the least of their sins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mask when I must: vote created equal

    ReplyDelete