Search This Blog

Friday, November 24, 2023

Mothers, Don't Let Your Children Grow Up to Be Soldiers (in the Woke Military)!

Editor's Note: Really? The military abused all those members and now they want them back? No apology, no back pay? And for the privilege of returning you can be cannon fodder in their endless wars! My dad was career Navy and left the service as a Rear Admiral. He refused to retire. He said he never quit a job in his life. I think if he were alive today he would not be encouraging young people to go into any of the services. Check out the abuse these soldiers experienced for refusing to take the death shot. Many had to pay back their signing bonuses. And now the Biden Administration is saying pretty please come back. Anyone who does that needs their head examined. 

Please pray for our poor country, Daddy. 

US military asks unvaccinated soldiers to come back

Invitation to re-enlist comes amid dire recruiting crisis

Posted by 

The US Army this month sent letters to almost 2,000 former service members who were discharged for refusing the COVID-19 vaccine urging them to come back.

Nearly ten months after the Defense Department rescinded the vaccine mandate, the letter began by telling former soldiers that they can request to have their military records updated to reflect that they were honorably discharged. About 70% of those who were fired for refusing the shot received general discharges. 

“As a result of the rescission of all current COVID-19 vaccination requirements, former Soldiers who were involuntarily separated for refusal to receive the COVID-19 vaccination may request a correction of their military records from either or both the Army Discharge Review Board (ADRB) or the Army Board for Correction of Military Records (ABCMR),” read the letter signed by Army Director of Personnel Management Brigadier General Hope Rampy.

Rampy added that “individuals can request a correction to military personnel records, including regarding the characterization of discharge.” 

The letter then invited the recipients to re-enlist:

Individuals who desire to apply to return to service should contact their local Army, US Army Reserve (USAR) or Army National Guard (ARNG) recruiter for more information. [Read the rest....] 

No comments:

Post a Comment