Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Notre Dame Observer Censors Charles Rice Column on Homosexuality

Law Professor Charles Rice has been writing for Notre Dame's independent student newspaper, The Observer, for years. But this week's Viewpoint column was rejected. The topic? Church teaching on homosexuality. Read about the controversy including the lame excuse for the Editor's censorship at the Fumare blog.  Isn't it ironic. Notre Dame's president invites the most pro-abortion politician in history to scandalize the graduating seniors and their families last May. No censorship there. But censorship of Catholic teaching is a-okay. If you want to send Professor Rice a supportive email you can reach him at rice.1@nd.edu. You can contact the editor of the Observer here. Pray for restoration of the faith at Catholic campuses. And only support solid Catholic schools. You can check some out on the sidebar.

2 comments:

  1. I sent Gamber mine. Because I don't think it will be printed (wonder why?), pop over to my blog to read it if you'd like. I agree that all should write to him to admonish him to be a Catholic editor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent Gamber my comment and here it is:

    Ouch! Notre Dame insanity on the rise. Next thing you know Prof. Rice will be accused of a hate crime. I nominate Matt Gamber for a pew-litzer.

    ReplyDelete