Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Hexing Trump: Sally Quinn Really is One Sick Puppy.

Sally Quinn to Donald Trump: "Ill get you, my pretty!"
I received this email from a friend yesterday. Good grief. Sally Quinn really is one sick puppy. Please, readers, pray for her as my friend suggests. And thanks, Maria, for the heads up!

Dear Mary Ann,

I thought this article reveals once more what you said about this poor woman in your outstanding article on her.....You might have seen it, but .... just in case you haven't ...   How very sad....I must remember to pray for her and for Lady Gaga too.  Lots of blessings to you and yours!


Liberals are unhinged.

It seems like every day there’s an example of a prominent liberal threatening to kill the President.

Now one top journalist revealed the strange way she could kill Donald Trump.

Sally Quinn is a journalist and Washington, D.C. socialite who was married to former Washington Post executive editor Ben Bradlee.

She also dabbles in the occult.

Quinn revealed that liberals have begged her to put a hex on Trump.

Fox News reports:

A LONGTIME WASHINGTON SOCIALITE IS RAISING EYEBROWS WITH HER NEW BOOK ON SPIRITUALITY AS SHE CLAIMS THE HEXES SHE PUT ON THREE PEOPLE IN THE PAST MAY HAVE LED TO THEIR DEATHS.

SALLY QUINN – A JOURNALIST WHO WAS FAMOUSLY MARRIED TO WASHINGTON POST EDITOR BEN BRADLEE – ADMITS TO BEING AN OCCULTIST IN HER NEW “SPIRITUAL MEMOIR” TITLED FINDING MAGIC.

QUINN SAYS SHE FEELS GUILTY ABOUT HER HEXES AND WON’T DO THEM ANYMORE. SHE ALSO SAYS SHE REFUSES TO CAST A SPELL ON PRESIDENT TRUMP AS SOME OF HER FRIENDS HAVE ASKED.

“BELIEVE ME, SINCE TRUMP WAS ELECTED, AND SINCE THE ELECTION, I CAN’T TELL YOU HOW MANY FRIENDS HAVE ASKED ME TO PUT A HEX ON DONALD TRUMP, AND I WON’T DO IT,” QUINN SAID IN A BOOK INTERVIEW WITH USA TODAY. “I JUST SAID NO. I DON’T DO THAT ANYMORE.”
But she refused because Quinn believes it would kill Trump.

Quinn claimed the last two people she hexed ended up dead.

Fox News also reports:

“QUINN ALSO CLAIMS ALL THE WOMEN IN HER FAMILY ARE PSYCHIC. SHE SAID HER MOTHER ALSO PUT HEXES ON TWO PEOPLE WHO DIED.

“THEY WERE TWO PEOPLE WHO HAD HURT ME VERY BADLY AND SHE JUST SAID TO BOTH OF THEM, ‘I HOPE YOU DROP DEAD,’ AND THEY DID, AND I SAW HER DO IT,” SHE SAID.

QUINN SAYS SHE WAS EITHER IN HER LATE 20S OR EARLY 30S WHEN SHE PUT HEXES ON THREE PEOPLE WHO “HURT” HER.

“I HAD NEVER DONE IT BEFORE,” SHE SAID. “WHAT I WANTED TO HAVE HAPPEN WAS FOR THEM TO FEEL WHAT I HAD FELT. I DIDN’T MEAN FOR THEM TO DIE.”

Quinn’s shocking revelation comes just days after CNN’s Anthony Bourdain declared he would feed Trump poison.

Violent alt-left protestors have taken to the streets across the nation and are beating Trump supporters with clubs, bats, and bike locks.

But now prominent liberals are taking their insurrection to a completely different – and dangerous – level.

Liberals are ramping up their threats on the President.

Will they attempt to carry out their plots against Trump?




4 comments:

  1. There was a witch on Tucker Carlson last night who stated she is using her craft to stop President Trump. She somehow thinks it is her duty to do so. With all of the President Trump madness being stirred by hollywood, msm, and the dems it is hard to cover so many with prayers for conversion. I liken it to those trying to destroy the Church...so many souls within and without rapidly seeking the destruction of the Bride of Christ.

    May God bless you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The devil hates the Brown Scapular. Someone should encourage President Trump to wear a blessed Brown Scapular for his protection from the demonic forces that surround him. Since Melania Trump was baptized a Catholic, she may know about the Brown Scapular and support her husband's wearing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really never thought I would live to see the day that Satan was so 'in your face' prevalent both in the culture and in the Church as well. No need for him to hide anymore. Pray for the protection of the President, and pray for the Church as well. The modernist prelates within the Church are becoming really 'ugly' in their degrading discourse with the faithful. We are 'stupid haters' for defending Christ in His Church and proclaiming truth. It's telling that as of late the faithful have had enough and are publicly defending Christ with HIS TRUTH and as soon as that happens, the dissenting clergy (top ranking I might add) resorts to name calling and strong arm tactics. I'm telling you, they are at war with orthodoxy. I've never seen anything like it, and never did I think I would live to see this kind of ugliness within the Church, but....here we are!!

    The 'dialogue' seems to go only one way...........their way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The best way to pray for all is to ask Jesus to come and pray in us. If we fuse in Him and we enter in His Divine Will we can do anything. We are nothing God is everything, come Divine Will, come to reign in us. I have a prayer card with this prayer:
    " My Jesús, I desire to live in the Divine Will always. I fuse my entire being in a You-heart and soul, mind, body, spirit and strength-that I might live in the Heart of the Trinity. My Jesus, I fuse all my thoughts, words and acts in Yours, and together with You, I put my "I love you" in the thoughts, words and acts of every creature, from the first to the last, to redo their thoughts, words and acts, to make reparation for all sins, for the salvation of all souls-past, present and future-and to give Love, Honor and Glory to You, my Father, for the coming of your Kingdom on Earth as It is inHeaven. amen. Fiat! If you like this prayer and are interested on getting prayer cards (.25) I can tell you where you can get them."

    ReplyDelete