Search This Blog

Thursday, June 20, 2019

Be an Islamic hero! Drag a woman across the street and beat her!

I looked up and standing 
before me was this.
Suddenly I looked up from my work and stranding before me was a figure shrouded all in black from head to toe. Only her eyes and hands were visible. My first fleeting thought was, "OMG! A devil! Where's my holy water when I need it?"

Instantly checking the instinctive reflex reaction to recoil from her presence, I told myself that it wasn't a devil...just a pathetic woman trying to get attention by posing as a Muslim. Calmly looking into the two eyes sullenly staring at me from behind the slit in the black fabric covering her face, I asked, "Yes? May I help you?"

Even though I was professional in dealing with her, because I did not bow and scrape and ingratiate myself, her interaction with me, an infidel, was less than friendly. 

I don't think the pregnant black woman was really a Muslim. I think she thinks she's a Muslim possibly because she:
1) was formerly a disgruntled Christian?
2) wants attention?
3) thinks Christianity is a white man's religion?
4) thinks Islam is for blacks only...no whites allowed?
5) belonged to a black-only protestant church so felt segregated from the rest of humanity's races? (Obviously she was never Catholic since Catholicism universally includes all humanity.)
6) needed someone to support her and her soon to be born child? (She was with a man and another woman, possibly the man's primary wife.)


This painting shows how ridiculous a burka is.
Artist Mavi Iglesias agrees. 
Of course she could actually have been a Muslim because she:
1) was rude and impatient
2) acted superior to others
3) demanded money back that was not her right
4) flaunted her pregnancy
5) went to management to demand partial payment refunded 

While leftist feminists and Muslims in the West declare that wearing the hijab is a free choice, Iranian women not wearing hijabs are thrown out onto the highway for not respecting strict Islamic dress codes. 

In a recent incident an Uber driver was declared a "hero" for "enjoining good by forbidding evil", the evil being the woman who was not wearing a hijab. The woman was summoned by the Islamic court and released after signing a statement that she would never again disregard the Islamic dress code. 

Therefore the "choice" is not whether to wear the hijab or not; the "choice" is to wear the hijab or be thrown out on the highway and dragged into court. Or the choice is to wear the hijab or be dragged across the street and beaten while a group of 50 or more Muslim men cheer (as the woman screams and tries to kick her assailants away). Or the choice is to wear the hijab or be raped or killed. But it's never a free choice to wear the hijab or not; the choice is to wear that hijab or else.

Below is a hilarious video of a burka fashion show. It's OK. You can watch it without the radical Left burning down your house because this was on Real Time with Bill Maher telling the jokes.
                                     
"First class clothing for second class citizens"

2 comments:

  1. I have to give Maher credit here, nobody has the courage to do this and he does it unabashedly. The guests are too stunned to move or breathe, the audience is completely reined in, too shocked to clap. We are all way too fearful of Islamists, it has been allowed to intimidate the West entirely. If we want to survive, that has to end.
    Time to man up people. We have allowed 12th century people to frighten us.

    ReplyDelete