Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Every night the Political Prisoners from January 6th Sing the Star Spangled Banner

The spirit of the founding fathers who fought against the tyranny of England lives on in the hearts and minds of these patriots falsely incarcerated by an evil, weaponized Department of Injustice. Pray for them and send your guardian angels to pray with them as well. These people are the early victims of the police state, but it will eventually come for many others, maybe me and you.  


 

2 comments:

  1. https://www.nytimes.com/2023/04/13/opinion/tucker-carlson-murdoch-fox.html?smid=url-share

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I wouldn't use the NY Times to wrap my garbage in. I started the article and couldn't waste the time to finish it. I don't have that much time left. This is the same media that helped create the Russia hoax, helped hide Hunter's laptop contents and is now hiding the truth about our soldiers fighting in Ukraine and the very real danger of a nuclear war. That young man who leaked the documents will end up in jail while the BLM and ANTIFA thugs continue to beat up pro-lifers and instigate violence with no consequences. I watch CNN now and then to see what the liars in the mainstream media are peddling, but I have my barf bag handy and don't believe a word they say.

    ReplyDelete