Search This Blog

Friday, April 28, 2023

"They All Swarmed Around You Like Vultures!" Matt Walsh to "Jazz" Jennings

"Jazz" Jennings posted a tweet calling out Matt Walsh for hating LGBTQ people because of his criticism of what's been done to Jazz, mostly by his mother. Watch the initial video here. Jazz responded and here's Matt's second video. 

You can agree or disagree with Matt Walsh, love him or hate him. I'm a bit ambivalent, because I think sometimes he lacks charity. I think calling the shooter in Tennessee a "monster" is a judgment for God. What she did was monstrously evil, but only God can judge what led her to that evil act and the state of her soul. 

But Walsh was absolutely on target when he pointed out that Jazz's mother and many of the other adults in his life acted like vultures feeding off the poor child to make money. And they've made millions! How could a five-year-old make the decisions that have led to Jazz's irreversible abuse and exploitation? I am praying hard that he doesn't resolve his pain by suicide as so many have. Jazz is in college now appears to regret his transition. Meanwhile, the gaslighting and grooming continue. 

If you want to understand transgenderism, follow the money! For doctors, hospitals and pharmacies who jump on the transgender bandwagon, it's a financial bonanza. Vanderbilt illustrated that and, again, Matt Walsh helped to expose their cynical and evil agenda to benefit by pushing children, many of whom are depressed or autistic, down a path that requires lifetime medical intervention. It's the grifters' gift that keeps on giving.

Money is a powerful motivator. Look at the Bud Lite poster "girl", Dylan Mulvaney. He was a second rate actor before deciding to "transition", going public and giving a blow by blow description of his surgeries. Was he motivated by the Jazz Jenning's reality show and the financial bonanza it brought? He had nothing; now he's raking in the dough and replacing real women by advertising Maybelline cosmetics and other products. Sorry, Maybelline, you can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig. You can slather Mulvaney with lipstick, foundation, and eyeliner; he's still a man pretending to be a woman. I don't wear much makeup, but Maybelline is definitely off my list! 

I had no intention of writing about anything to do with transgenderism today. But two things happened yesterday. First, I had a dream about it. My husband and I were camping with a teenage girl. I'm not sure who she was. Next to us was a pop-up camper filled with LGBTQ people. I said something that inflamed them and they began harassing us and surrounding us and yelling in our faces. I was consoling and protecting the teenager through it all. That's all I remember from my dream except a brief scene where I was holding a naked baby while climbing up a wall, when a well-dressed man in a suit, claiming to be concerned about the safety of the baby, asked me to come down, wanted to take the baby, and offered me a job asking me to sing. Who was the man? What did the baby represent? Why was I being offered money to sing? What does that all mean? 

I think the baby was the "naked truth" which makes the identity of the man offering me money and wanting me to give him the baby kind of obvious. A job and money in exchange for the truth.

If I hadn't received Matt Walsh's tweet in my feed, the dream would no doubt have disappeared without another thought. I rarely remember dreams and don't bother with them much. But while I was watching the Walsh video, it came back to me. I'm still pondering all of the elements of what my sleeping self was trying to tell me and wondering about the coincidence. But no matter how big a wall I have to climb carrying the truth, I refuse to join those engaging in the "Let's pretend" game or be bribed to sing along with the woke choir.

I once told a young pro-abortion man at a rescue that he seemed to me to be looking for the truth and if you're looking for the truth you're looking for God. May we all make truth our goal and speak the truth in charity to those who have embraced the lies all around us. Lies will never make one happy. Delusion is not a virtue. 

May the Lord of life and truth lead us inexorably to the Kingdom of God.

7 comments:

  1. The leadership of the Catholic Church is at fault, they stopped feeding the flocks with soulful food and instead looked to feed them with material goods. Not only that after VII they started poisoning the soulful food (communion in the hand and “what does your (not well formed) conscience tell you” confessions and now with the endless Synod)…
    Pascendi is forgotten…
    https://www.papalencyclicals.net/pius10/p10pasce.htm
    https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-uki4QxSARNBjkst_9srkWVETfQgkqgO

    Take the oath.
    https://www.papalencyclicals.net/pius10/p10moath.htm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to add Pascendi’s sidecar document Lamentabili…
    “ With truly lamentable results, our age, casting aside all restraint in its search for the ultimate causes of things, frequently pursues novelties so ardently that it rejects the legacy of the human race. Thus it falls into very serious errors,…”
    https://www.papalencyclicals.net/pius10/p10lamen.htm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does Walsh 'lack charity' or does Walsh tell the unvarnished truth?

    Every parent knows that at some point the child gets a spanking, not a 'talking-to.' Or at least, most parents do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perhaps it's the difference between men and women, Dad29. But even Jesus said, "A bruised reed I will not break and a smoldering wick I will not quench."

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I think calling the shooter in Tennessee a 'monster' is a judgment for God."

    I used to hate Calvinism but dumb statements like this from Catholics recently, like also Anne Berndhart the Sede posting the name of a Late-Term Abortionist who is now old and dying after a career of murdering babies and requesting we pray for him to repent and be saved on his death-bed.....you guys are turning me Calvinist. Lifelong atheists, baby murderers, and people who support homosexuality or transexuality have proven they are non-elect; they are indeed trash, garbage, filth, monsters, and whatever other perjoratives I can come up with, vessels of dishonor beyond salvation, irredeemable wastes of oxygen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, George, Jesus forgave the "good" thief from the cross because of his perfect contrition. Did the thief ever murder one of his victims? We don't know, we just know he repented at the last minute.

    Was Jesus wrong to look out at his killers from the cross and say, "Father forgive them, they know not what they do." Think of all the evil conspirators among the Sanhedrin who were in the group. You know... the ones who wanted to kill both Jesus and Lazarus because they were bringing people to Christ...the ones who screamed, "Crucify Him!"

    I guess he didn't agree with your assessment that they are "trash, garbage, filth, monsters, and whatever other pejorative [you] can come up with." Guess He should have been a Calvinist instead of the Son of God.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The "thief" was actually an isurrectionist as Josephus shows they were using the term that way at that time. So he was a Zealot who tried to kick Pilate out of Jerusalem. Not at all a sin per the Old Testament.

    ReplyDelete