Search This Blog

Monday, April 24, 2023

Interesting Day for Don Lemon and Tucker. Carlson

I laughed when I saw that Don Lemon was fired from CNN today. A loser station fires a loser employee. No loss there.

Then I saw that Tucker Carlson has parted ways with Fox. Wow! Good-bye Fox as far as I'm concerned. Tucker Carlson Tonight was the only show I watched. My husband figures Fox tried to tell Tucker what he can and cannot say. Maybe. He seems pretty independent and with his following he can go independent. 

What a day! 

It will be interesting to see what happens next.

I had a horrible thought while I was fixing dinner. what if Don and Tucker start a show like the old Hannity and Colmes. I shocked my husband by saying out loud. "NO! NO! It's too horrible to think about!"

Not to worry, though. My husband says it will never happen. I sure hope he's right. But I'll miss Tucker tonight. Guess I'll read a book or wash my hair.

1 comment:

  1. I would agree with your husband.
    Fox knew what he has been saying for years. It made them a fortune.
    He was useful to them, until he wasn't.
    Carlson has been around the media game for decades. He knew the score.

    ReplyDelete