Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I Couldn't Make the March Due to a Bout with Strep Throat...

....but our family was well represented. Only three of the adults in the photo were born before Roe v. Wade. All the rest of these dear ones are survivors of the abortion holocaust. If you are a survivor, how can you be pro-abortion? It's only by God's grace and your mom's decision to let you live that you didn't end up like one third of your spiritual brothers and sister - in the landfills and sewage systems of this once great nation!




1 comment:

  1. Funny, I informed one of my six children yesterday that only the oldest had been born when life was protected (We live in New York State, so it happened in 1970), and that I was expecting the second one when I joined Right to Life. I got carsick when I went on my last March for Life, and sure enough our sixth was on the way! What a great showing on the 25th. Praise God.

    I want to call your attention to the following: http://www.chron.com/news/texas/article/Under-pressure-Boy-Scouts-may-ease-no-gays-policy-4230852.php

    A top official from ATT is pushing for the change. I no longer use an ATT calling card or long distance services. What a disgracej

    ReplyDelete