Let me get this straight.
1. Somebody used chemical weapons (weapons of mass destruction) to kill Syrian citizens. The Obama administration claims it was Syria's leader President Assad.
2. The Obama administration has released intelligence reports they claim "prove" that Assad launched the chemical weapons. (Remember the intelligence that "proved" Saddam Hussein had WMDs?) However, as with Iraq there is no hard evidence, so we just have to take the word of the administration. We all know how trustworthy they've been on foreign affairs...like Benghazi.
3. Press reports that conflict with the Obama administration version of events say that rebels on the ground are taking responsibility for the attack and implicating Saudi Prince Bandar as the source of the chemical weapons.
3. Meanwhile, it looks like Obama is trying to figure out how to get out of the corner he's backed himself into with his chest thumping war speech. So, guess what, he decided (after a walk in the garden) to consult Congress after all although folks in his administration say he's still keeping his option to bomb the hell out of Syria on the table no matter what Congress does. This is a man who NEVER takes responsibility for anything. His double talk is one more attempt to avoid making a decision that he will have to own.
4. And the bottom line is that it is far more likely that the gas attacks were the works of the rebels who have everything to gain from pinning the blame on Assad and getting U.S. bombers to help them take him out.
5. Pat Buchanan makes a lot of sense especially when he says what's been reported in Syria "reeks of a false flag operation." Watch the video and read more here. "IT'S NOT OUR WAR!"